As the preeminent organization dedicated to advancing the practice of risk management, the Risk and Insurance Management Society, Inc. (RIMS) is a global not-for-profit organization representing more than 3,500 industrial, service, nonprofit, charitable and government entities throughout the world. Founded in 1950, RIMS brings networking, professional development and education opportunities to its membership of more than 10,000 risk management professionals who operate in more than 120 countries. For more information on RIMS, visit www.RIMS.org.
RIMS will be the global leader in all aspects of risk management.
To advance risk management for your organization's success.
- To increase the size and scope of the Society's membership base of risk practitioners.
- To strengthen the Society's chapter structure.
- To develop and deliver risk management thought leadership, tools and resources.
- To increase the Society's influence, advocacy and global profile.
- To maintain an engaged staff and volunteer leadership, and progressive technologies and operations.