Please email resume/questions to Donna: email@example.com (Richard Myers Associates)
· Supports company-wide risk management objectives, initiatives and projects as assigned. This may include preparation or evaluation of cost benefit and best practice analyses, preparing measures for optimizing organization and process work flows, overseeing and/or participation in process change management and project implementation.
· Fulfill all responsibilities in accordance with the company’s principles of leadership and organization, the Company Management System
· The Corporate Risk Manager reports to the Corporate Director Finance & Administration. The personnel leader of the Corporate Risk Manager is the Group Director Finance & Administration.
· Manages risk management projects according to the position’s objectives upon the Corporate Director Finance & Administration’s request:
-Evaluates the company’s overall risk profile and makes recommendations for improvements.
-Assists in the management of relationships with third parties such as brokers, insurance companies, attorneys and claims management representatives.
-Participates in evaluating claim settlement possibilities.
-Develops projects from their assignment through implementation.
-Evaluates feasibility and economic efficiency analyses related to assigned projects.
-Prepares project plans and proposes milestones and deadlines.
-Organizes and manages project meetings as appropriate
-Supports relevant Committees and their related disciplines in connection with assigned projects.
-Prepares status reports to inform the project team and the Corporate Director Finance & Administration.
· Analyzes current working procedures and proposes best practices.
· Defines the tasks, deliverables, resources, and schedule necessary to deliver the solution.
· Establishes priorities and schedules within assigned areas of responsibility.
· Manages project issues and risks, and reviews the associated impact to project scope, timelines, and resources.
· Develops communication plans for the potential business impact of proposed changes.
· Develop rapport, trust and open communication within a project team to meet project objectives.
· Cooperatively works with peers and communicates relevant information allowing them to fulfill their duties.
· When necessary, provides technical instruction when coordinating the efforts of others.
· Authorizes all expenditures in accordance with the “Legal Acts and Payments” guideline.
· Is authorized to accept or receive mail.
· Is authorized to sign own company mail as delegated to them.
· Is entitled to submit expenses for all business related reasons in accordance with company policies.
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor's Degree Business/Management or a related field required.
· Minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in risk management; or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
· Experience managing a team is required.